Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Notice: Active Transportation Open House More >
- Notice of Complete Application Concerning a Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment (Charleston Homes) More >
- Notice of Complete Application Concerning a Proposed Plan of Subdivision (Charleston Homes) More >
- Indoor Walking at Centennial Aquatic Centre More >
- Central Park Outdoor Rink now open More >
- February 8, 2016 Council Agenda More >