Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Holiday Closure: Fri. April 18 & Mon. April 21 More >
- Wanted: Manager, Marketing & Business Development More >
- Colltrans Holiday Schedule More >
- Wanted: Deputy-Director Financial Planning & Policy Development More >
- Skating Programs at Central Park Arena More >
- Aquatic Programs over the 2014 Easter Weekend More >
- April 14, 2014 Council Agenda More >
- Priscilla Presley to attend 2014 Collingwood Elvis Festival More >