Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- August 31, 2015 Development & Operations Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- Highway 26 West Reconstruction Newsletter (August 26, 2015) More >
- Hume Street Reconstruction Newsletter (August 26, 2015) More >
- Wanted: Collection Maintenance Assistant (Student), Collingwood Public Library More >
- August 24, 2015 Council Agenda More >
- August 24, 2015 Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Agenda More >