Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- June 1, 2015 Council Agenda More >
- Hume Street Reconstruction Newsletter (May 28, 2015) More >
- Wanted: Building and Plumbing Inspector More >
- May 27, 2015 Special Community Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- May 27, 2015 Special Council Agenda More >
- Centennial Aquatic Centre - Warm water pool re-opened More >