Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Notice: 2013 Consolidated Financial Statements More >
- Notice: Certified List of Candidates More >
- 2014 Fall Swim Schedule now available More >
- Make a difference! Become a Grant Review Team Member More >
- Now accepting 2015 Community Recreation & Culture Grant applications More >
- September 22, 2014 Council Agenda More >