Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Mural Restoration Artist - Call for Interest More >
- County of Simcoe Waste Management Notice: No change for Labour Day pick up More >
- 2014-2018 Compliance Audit Committee - Recruitment More >
- Notice: Voters' List Revision Period More >
- Development Charges By-law More >
- Wanted: Public Relations Coordinator (Library) More >