Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- April 28, 2014 Council Agenda More >
- Attention Park Users! Outdoor Fields Update More >
- Wanted: Manager, Marketing & Business Development More >
- Wanted: Deputy-Director Financial Planning & Policy Development More >
- Skating Programs at Central Park Arena More >
- April 14, 2014 Council Agenda More >
- Priscilla Presley to attend 2014 Collingwood Elvis Festival More >
- Collingwood Trails Anniversary Burger More >