Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Notice: Temporary Road Closures More >
- Media Release: Town fulfilling role in hospital redevelopment process More >
- Changes to Building Permit Fees More >
- October 24, 2016 - Development & Operations Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- October 24, 2016 - Council Agenda More >
- Update re: Power outages/closures/cancellations (October 20, 2016) More >