Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- July 30, 2015 Airport Services Board Agenda More >
- Code of Conduct - We Need Your Input! More >
- Wanted: Rink Helpers (6 students) More >
- July 27, 2015 Development & Operations Services Standing Committee More >
- Notice: Temporary Road Closures during Elvis Festival More >
- Notice: Accessible Parking during Elvis Festival More >