Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- County of Simcoe Waste Management Notice: Collection Times Changing More >
- County of Simcoe Waste Management Notice: No change for Civic holiday collection More >
- Business Development Centre opens its doors More >
- Wanted: Crossing Guards - One (1) Full Time and Spares and/or Part-time More >
- Sport Development Plan More >
- Wanted: Station Attendant - Museum (Casual) More >