Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- December 7, 2016 - Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Agenda More >
- December 5, 2016 - Corporate and Community Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- 2017 Schedule Changes at Centennial Aquatic Centre More >
- Notice: Fees & Service Charges – 2017 More >
- November 28, 2016 - Council Highlights More >
- November 30, 2016 - Police Services Board Agenda More >