Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Georgian College event aims to pair mentors with Collingwood agencies More >
- 2014 Collingwood Idol makes top 10 in CBC competition More >
- October 20, 2014 Council Agenda More >
- Election Information More >
- October 15, 2014 Police Services Board Agenda More >
- Fall Bi-Weekly Yard Waste Collection More >