Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- County of Simcoe Waste Management Notices More >
- Notice: Temporary Road Closures (Engineering) More >
- July 6, 2015 Council Agenda More >
- July 6, 2015 Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Agenda More >
- July 6, 2015 Striking Committee Agenda More >
- Hume Street Reconstruction Newsletter (July 2, 2015) More >