Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- October 5, 2015 Council Agenda More >
- Highway 26 West Reconstruction Newsletter More >
- Hume Street Reconstruction Newsletter More >
- Lane Reduction /delays for sewer work - Mountain Road and 10th Line Intersection More >
- Walk or Wheel to School More >
- 5th Annual Arts & Culture Awards Presented More >