Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- April 20, 2015 Council Agenda More >
- Notice: Temporary Road Closure of Simcoe Street More >
- Wanted: Receptionist - Business Development Centre (Contract) More >
- Notice: Sale of Land by Public Auction More >
- Public Information Session - County of Simcoe Official Plan More >
- Museum closed Wednesday-Friday, reopening on weekend More >