Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- November 30, 2015 Strategic Initiatives Agenda More >
- November 26, 2015 Community Services Agenda More >
- Hume Street Reconstruction Newsletter More >
- November 23, 2015 Development & Operations Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- Water Pressure Fluctuations More >
- Highway 26 West Reconstruction Newsletter More >