Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Wanted: Receptionist - Business Development Centre (2 Year Contract) More >
- Colltrans Detour - Elvis Festival 2014 More >
- Wanted: Station Attendant - Museum (Casual) More >
- July 21, 2014 Council Agenda More >
- Notice: Temporary Road Closure (Minnesota Street) More >
- Manager, Marketing & Business Development announced More >