Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- March 9, 2015 Corporate Services Standing Committee Agenda More >
- Museum closed due to frozen water service More >
- Frozen Water Services - Update (March 2, 2015) More >
- TORONTO 2015 Pan Am Games Torch Relay Celebration Announced for Collingwood More >
- 2015 Spring Swim Lesson Registration More >
- March 2, 2015 Council Agenda More >