Accessibility Plans & Policies
Collingwood prides itself on being a place to live, work and play for people of all abilities. Discover the progress we’ve made over the past year towards this goal and how our town is meeting Ontario’s requirements around accessibility.
- 2013-2018 Strategic Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- 2016 Accessibility Status Report (PDF)
- 2015 Accessibility Status Report (PDF)
- 2014 Updated Multi-Year Accessibility Plan (PDF)
- 2012 Accessibility Plan (PDF)
- 2011 Accessibility Plan (PDF)
- 2010 Accessibility Plan (PDF)
- AODA – Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy (PDF)
- Customer Service Accessibility Policy (PDF)
- Accessibility Training Policy (PDF)
- Accessibility considerations in Urban Design Standards are taken into consideration by the Planning Department.