How to find us
From Metropolitan Toronto
South end of city:
- Go to Gardiner Expressway (West) to QEW (West) Take Hwy. #427 north to Hwy. #401 east.
North end of city:
- Go to Hwy. #400 north.
- Take Hwy. #400 north to Barrie.
- At Barrie take the (Exit 98) Bayfield St. (Stayner/Wasaga Beach - Hwy. #26/27) cut-off. Turn left at lights on to Bayfield St. following (Hwy. # 27/26 West) signs. Travel north on Bayfield St. (Hwy. #27/26) through fast food alley.
- Turn left at (Hwy. #26 West Stayner/Collingwood) sign. Follow Hwy. #26 to Stayner. Staying on Hwy. #26 turn right at lights (Esso Gas Centre) in Stayner and continue along Hwy. #26 to Collingwood.
From Toronto International Airport
- Terminal #1 Exit -- Follow road with sign stating 'To Airport or Dixon Road East'. STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE. Turn left (north) at lights taking the Airport Road option.
- Terminal #3 Exit -- Follow road with sign stating 'To Airport or Dixon (Trillium Terminal) Road East'. STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE. Turn left (north) at lights taking the Airport Road option.
- Follow Airport Road north. If you pass the International Centre on the right and Derry Road you are going in the right direction!
- Tip- You will not see anymore references to Airport Road for the remainder of the trip. For ease of mind, as you travel north for approx. 1 hour this road will take you through the towns/Hwy. junctions of Tullamore, Sandhill, Caledon East, Mono Mills, Hwy. #9 intersection, Hwy. #89 intersection, Mansfield to Stayner.
- In Stayner, go straight (north) at lights (Tim Horton Donuts/Esso Gas Centre) and follow Hwy. #26 (20 mins) to Collingwood.
From the Niagara Region
- Take QEW through Hamilton. Continue on QEW east towards Mississauga/Toronto.
- Take Hwy. # 403 east to Hwy. # 410 north.
- Take Hwy. # 410 north and continue through to Heart Lake Road.
- Follow Heart Lake Road to Old Baseline.
- Turn left/west on Old Baseline to Hwy. # 10.
- Follow Hwy. # 10 north to Primrose.
- At Primrose, turn left/west onto Hwy. # 89. Follow for 3-5 km. and turn right at the Esso station Hwy. # 24 north.
- At Singhampton, follow signs for County Road 124, and proceed through Singhampton, Duntroon, and Nottawa into Collingwood.