I want to work on widening my driveway, what do I need to do?

Contact Planning Services 705 445 1290 Ext 3269 as the width, location and number of permitted driveways are regulated by the Zoning By-law. 

Also, contact Public Works at 705 445 1292 to confirm whether an entrance permit is required.