Do I need Town approval to make changes to my Heritage Building?

Depending on the designation applied to your property and/or building, you may be required to submit a Heritage Building Permit Application and get Town Council and/or Heritage Committee approval to make alterations to your designated property. Contact Building Services 705 445 1030 ext. 3243 for more information on the heritage designation of your property.