How can I find out where my property line is located?

Consult your Survey.  If you do not have a survey it may be necessary to hire a surveyor to perform a Surveyors Real Property Report. The Town of Collingwood is not a depository for Surveys. We suggest that people check with the Registry Office located in the City of Barrie to see if a copy of your survey is there.  You may also ask your Lawyer.  Often, the original survey was carried out with the construction of a house. Over time, changes made to the property, such as fences, a pool, or a garden shed etc. may not be shown on the original survey.