Heritage Permit Application Form - minor

This application is used for minor alterations, including painting to buildings designated under Parts IV & V (Heritage District) of the Heritage Act.

Note:  For major construction work on a designated heritage building use a Standard Building permit application in addition to this form.

Application for a Heritage Building Permit (PDF)84.76 KB