- LIVING HERE
- DOING BUSINESS
- VISITING HERE
April 12, 2012 Special Council
A Special Meeting of Council will be held Thursday, April 12, 2012 in the Council Chambers, Town Hall, Collingwood commencing at 4:00pm.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. CALL OF COUNCIL TO ORDER
2. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- RECOMMENDING THAT the content of the Special Meeting of Council Agenda for April 12, 2012 be adopted as presented.
3. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND/OR RECEIPT OF GIFT (over $200)
THAT this Council proceeds in Camera in order to address a matter pertaining to:
- advice that is subject to solicitor/client privilege, including communications necessary for that purpose
- litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board;
- personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board employees;
- security of the property of the municipality or local board;
Item for Discussion:
- a) Ontario Municipal Board Pre-hearing – Direction re: Eden Oak
- b) Discussion re: Acting CAO
- c) Discussion re: COLLUS Promissory Note
- THAT By-law No. 2012-050, being a by-law to appoint an Acting Chief Administrative Officer for the Corporation of the Town of Collingwood, be enacted and passed this 12th day of April, 2012.
No. of Pages:1pages
|Apr 12_12 SP Council Agenda Pkg_Revised.pdf||90.66 KB|