Our outdoor rink became operational in 2004. We have been consistent with our opening and closing times of the rink from mid December to mid March depending on the weather. The outdoor rink is open each day weather permitting.
March 18/17 - The outdoor rink has now closed for the season.
The Outdoor Rink is located in Central Park, at 250 Hume Street. Parking is available behind YMCA, off Paterson Street.
**Google map link**
Enjoy a variety of drop-in programs offered at our rinks. Also, check out the available ice rental times for your club or private function.
*CLICK HERE* to see programming offered at the Central Park Arena, Eddie Bush Memorial Arena, and winter-only outdoor pad.
To rent the Outdoor Rink, contact our customer service department at 705-444-2500 ext. 3382
To contact the Outdoor Rink directly, call the Facility Operator at 705-441-0965.
Skate Rentals are available at Play It Again Sports, 135 Hurontario Street, Collingwood, 705-446-0633
Outdoor Rink Rules
We have a few rules and regulations that need to be followed.
- No horse play or tag
- No food or drink on the ice surface
- No harassment
- Stay off the ice surface while being resurfaced
- Do not throw snow balls
- No alcohol or tobacco
- Caution when area is slippery
- Helmets mandatory for shinny hockey
- No stick, pucks, etc. for public skates/ parents and tot skates
- No strollers or improper carrying of children that may put them in danger
- Parents are responsible for conduct of their children
- All ice times are weather permitting and may be cancelled
- Ice rentals are based on 50 minute hour
- Proper skate aids are permitted for parent and tots only