Plumbing (Minor Residential)
The information below has been provided to assist in summarizing the typical requirements to obtain a stand alone building plumbing permit (minor plumbing) within the Town of Collingwood. Additional information may be required depending on the application type and individual circumstances.
Please DO NOT include any personal information on your Building Plans (e.g., the homeowner’s name or phone number). Building Plans submitted for Permit are subject to disclosure in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA).
Building Permit Fee: $132.10 flat fee
- Submit the complete permit application and all supporting documents using the Public Portal.
- You must register prior to using the Public Portal
- Follow the steps when completing your application.
- Credit card payment will be required to pay your fees
- When your application is successfully submitted through the Public Portal, Staff will complete a pre-screen of your application to review for completeness, compliance with the Building Code and Applicable Law. A status update will be sent via email within mandated timelines.
- You may also view the status under "My Items" on the Public Portal
- Application review comments are provided during review to identify any outstanding requirements and to summarize permit fees.
- Permit issued when review is complete and all fees are paid.