Sign Permits

Signs within the Town of Collingwood are regulated under By-law No. 2012-10, as amended, and in some cases regulated under the Ontario Building Code.

A sign permit is required before you erect, display, alter, or allow the erection, display, or alteration of any sign including the change of sign copy within the Town of Collingwood.

Please DO NOT include any personal information on your Building Plans (e.g., the homeowner’s name or phone number). Building Plans submitted for Permit are subject to disclosure in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA).