This project involves an infrastructure renewal and road reconstruction on Campbell Street between Maple Street and Hurontario Street, and on Lockhart Road between Hurontario Street and Brock Crescent.
The following is a general description of the work to be constructed:
- The replacement of approximately 285m of existing watermain and associated appurtenances;
- The widening for left turn lanes and reconstruction of approximately 300m of existing roadway and restoration of all associated disturbed areas, including sidewalk, curb and surface elements within the boulevard; and
- The replacement of existing traffic signal control infrastructure at the intersection of Hurontario Street and Campbell Street/Lockhart Road
Temporary road closures are anticipated on both Lockhart and Campbell Streets during construction. Construction is expected to commence summer 2019, and be completed by fall 2019.
This project involves an infrastructure renewal and road reconstruction of Napier Street between Hume Street and Erie Street. The following is a general description of the work to be constructed:
- The replacement of 313 m of existing sanitary sewer and associated services;
- The installation of 120 m of storm sewer and associated structures;
- The replacement of 70 m of storm sewer and associated structures;
- The replacement of 27 m of watermain and associated appurtenances; and
- The reconstruction of 330 m of existing roadway and restoration of all associated disturbed areas, including sidewalk, curb, and surface elements within the boulevard
The road will be closed, except to local traffic and emergency services. Construction is expected to commence summer 2019, and be completed by fall 2019.
This project involves moving the traffic signals from the Home Depot entrance to Third Street and High Street intersection. The Third Street and High Street intersection is to be reconstructed to include left turn lanes on all approaches.
The timing of this project is dependent on the development project west of the Third Street and High Street intersection.
A crosswalk is to be constructed at the Hamilton Drain trail crossing of Hurontario Street. This project is expected to be completed Summer 2019.
- Ferguson Road
- Park Road
- Oak Street (Cameron Street to Ferguson Road)
- Cameron Street (west limits to 20m east of Oak Street)
- Fourth Street (from Birch Street to Beech Street)
- Moberly Street (100m north of Hume Street)
- Teskey Court (50m south of Campbell Street)
- Maple Street, South of Ninth Street (50m south of Ninth Street)
- Ninth Street and Oak Street (Intersection only)
- Intersection of Raglan Street and Simcoe Street
- Heritage Drive (from Side Launch Way, north 400m)
- Maple Street South Trail (from Maple Street South to Findlay Drive)
This project involves upgrading the Black Ash Creek Sewage Pump Station. The following is a general description of the Work to be constructed:
- Construction of new new sewage pump station on the existing site, including new structural, mechanical, electrical and process upgrades, and repurposing or removing parts of the existing station. The site will be restored following construction.
- The work will disturb a majority of the site and requires the trail access be redirected to the south side of Black Ash Creek.
- Construction is expected to take one year, commencing in May 2019
The brickwork project will involve the removal of existing brickwork and insulation and replacement with new insulation and architectural block masonry of the two sewage digestor tanks and Control Buildings. There will be isolated repairs to damaged cast in place concrete components at several locations, in accordance with engineering design drawings and specifications at the Wastewater Treatment Plant. This project is expected to be substantially completed in summer/fall 2019.
The generator project includes the replacement of the existing Wastewater Treatment Plant generator in the existing building. The project includes the replacement and upgrading of various structural, mechanical and electrical components within the existing building. The project is expected to be substantially completed by December 2019.
- coming soon