AMP - The AMP that was presented in the fall of 2021 has now been updated in May of 2022 this has been presented to members of Council, through a series of staff reports and presentations. This updated plan consists of Core Assets only (Roads/Water/Wastewater/Storm/Bridges) and is consistent with O/Reg 588/17.
Asset Management Presentations
- 5.5 T2022-02 AMP Update
- T2022-02 AMP Staff Report
- 7.4 T2021-17 Presentation Part 2
- T2021-17 AMP Update Part 2
- 6.4 T2021-06 AMP Update Presentation
- T2021-06 AMP Staff Report
The plan was developed by Watson & Associates Economists Ltd as a comprehensive, long-term strategy for the town’s capital assets. The plan will help with decision-making processes, including the annual budget and capital grant applications. It will guide planning for future sustainable infrastructure.
The Town intends to provide residents with a safe and functional environment through its implementation.
The following assets are included in this plan:
- Road-related (roads, bridges, sidewalks, traffic signals, and street lights);
- Stormwater mains;
- Land Improvements;
- Machinery and Equipment; and
- Water and Wastewater Infrastructure (mains and facilities).