Asset Management Plan
- Strategic Asset Management Policy - 2019
- Collingwood Asset Management Plan
- Asset Management Plan Appendix A (Technical)
The plan was developed by Watson & Associates Economists Ltd as a comprehensive, long-term strategy for the town’s capital assets. The plan will help decision making processes, including the annual budget and capital grant applications. It will guide planning for future sustainable infrastructure.
The Town intends to provide residents with a safe and functional environment through its implementation.
The following assets are included in this plan:
- Road related (roads, bridges, sidewalks, traffic signals and street lights);
- Stormwater mains;
- Land Improvements;
- Machinery and Equipment; and
- Water and Wastewater Infrastructure (mains and facilities).