AMP - The AMP that was presented in the fall of 2021 has now been updated in May of 2022 this has been presented to members of Council, through a series of staff reports and presentations. This updated plan consists of Core Assets only (Roads/Water/Wastewater/Storm/Bridges) and is consistent with O/Reg 588/17.
Asset Management Presentations
- 5.5 T2022-02 AMP Update
- T2022-02 AMP Staff Report
- 7.4 T2021-17 Presentation Part 2
- T2021-17 AMP Update Part 2
- 6.4 T2021-06 AMP Update Presentation
- T2021-06 AMP Staff Report
The plan was developed by Watson & Associates Economists Ltd as a comprehensive, long-term strategy for the town’s capital assets. The plan will help decision making processes, including the annual budget and capital grant applications. It will guide planning for future sustainable infrastructure.
The Town intends to provide residents with a safe and functional environment through its implementation.
The following assets are included in this plan:
- Road related (roads, bridges, sidewalks, traffic signals and street lights);
- Stormwater mains;
- Land Improvements;
- Machinery and Equipment; and
- Water and Wastewater Infrastructure (mains and facilities).