notice (March 26, 2020): COLLINGWOOD COUNCIL APPROVES RELIEF MEASURES FOR RESIDENTS AND BUSINESSES Learn more
Property Tax Due Dates
Property taxes in Collingwood are due on the third Friday of February, May, August and October.
- 2019: February 15, May 17, August 16, October 18
- 2020: February 21, May 15, August 21, October 16
Please contact the Tax Department at 705-445-1030 if you have not received a tax bill by the end of January for the first installment or the end of July for the second installment.
The Town of Collingwood has several options for paying your property tax bill.
- Online Banking or Telephone Banking through your financial institution, using the Tax Roll number as the account number.
- In person, at Town Hall by cash, cheque and debit.
- Through our after-hours drop box at Town Hall by cheque.
- Pre-authroized Payment Plans - Please note: the Town of Collingwood will charge a fee of $40.00 to the tax account to cover the charge of processing any returned payment.
Option 1: Payment on regular due dates
Option 2: 10 monthly payments for accounts not in arrears
Option 3: If you account is in arrears please contact the Town of Collingwood Tax Department to discuss pre-authorized payment
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
The Town of Collingwood offers two pre-authorized plans for payment of your property taxes. These plans authorize the Town to automatically withdraw funds from the bank account you designate and apply them to your tax account. There is no surcharge for either plan.
You may enroll in our pre-authorized payment plan at any time and have the choice to pay monthly or as each installment becomes due. To do so, complete and sign the Authorization Certificate and attach an unsigned blank cheque marked void for the account you wish to use for withdrawal purposes. Ensure that all signing officers for that account sign the form and mail or deliver the form to:
Town of Collingwood
P.O. Box 157
97 Hurontario St.
Collingwood, ON L9Y 3Z5
If you have more than one tax address, please complete a separate form for each property.
For questions about your property taxes or further information please email: email@example.com or call 705-445-1030 ext. 3625
- 2014 Tax rate by-law
- 2014 Interim tax rate by-law
- 2014 Tax insert notice
- 2013 Tax rate by-law
- 2010 Tax rate by-law
- 2010 Interim tax rate by-law