The Town of Collingwood has several options for paying your property tax bill.
- NEW! Sign in and pay online by credit card at Virtual Town Hall
- Online Banking or Telephone Banking through your financial institution, using the Tax Roll number as the account number. Note: to add a "payee" to your online banking, have your roll number ready and search for "Collingwood". You will see an option for "Collingwood Tax". Please allow 2-3 business days for online payments to be processed.
- Pre-authorized Payment Plans
Option 1: Payment on regular due dates
Option 2: 10 monthly payments for accounts not in arrears
Option 3: If your account is in arrears please contact the Town of Collingwood Tax Department to discuss pre-authorized payment
- In person, at Town Hall by cash, cheque and debit. Town Hall is located at 97 Hurontario St. Collingwood, ON
- Through the after-hours drop box at Town Hall by cheque.
Sign up for e-billing before October 31, 2023, and be entered for a chance to win 1 of 5 $100 Downtown Collingwood Gift Cards!
Property Tax Due Dates
Property taxes in Collingwood are due on the third Friday of February, May, August, and October.
- 2023: February 17, May 19, August 18, October 20
Please contact the Tax Department at 705-445-1030 or email email@example.com if you have not received a tax bill by the end of January for the first installment or the end of July for the second installment.
- Pre-authorized payment plan
- Mailing address change form
- Heritage Properties Tax Refund (fillable PDF)
- Section 357 Application (Property Tax Refund/Cancellation due to demolition)
- Charity Rebate
- Tax Relief for Low-Income Seniors and Low-Income Disabled Persons - Application
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
The Town of Collingwood offers two pre-authorized plans for payment of your property taxes. These plans authorize the Town to automatically withdraw funds from the bank account you designate and apply them to your tax account. There is no surcharge for either plan.
You may enroll in the pre-authorized payment plan at any time and opt to pay monthly, or as each installment becomes due. To do so, complete and sign the Authorization Certificate and attach an unsigned blank cheque marked 'void' for the account you wish to use for withdrawal purposes. Please ensure that all signing officers for that account sign the form and mail or deliver the form to:
Town of Collingwood
P.O. Box 157
97 Hurontario St.
Collingwood, ON L9Y 3Z5
If you have more than one tax address, please complete a separate form for each property.
For questions about your property taxes or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-445-1030 ext. 3625