COVID-19 Information Portal
Please Exercise Physical Distancing and Wear a Face Covering
The Town of Collingwood has proactively implemented a number of temporary measures to help manage COVID-19 and to protect Residents, Businesses, and Staff.
Town Staff and Council are working hard to safeguard the best interests of the community while continuing to successfully deliver Town Services.
The Town’s critical and essential services, including fire services, drinking water & wastewater treatment, snow clearing, enforcement of priority bylaws, and essential front counter customer services will continue.
The Town has isolated critical Staff so to ensure the continuation of essential services.
We are happy to assist you at Town Hall, online or over the phone: Call: 705-445-1030, Email: email@example.com
Some facilities and in-person customer service desks are closed until further notice.
For more information on enforcement, please visit the following webpage:
New Vaccination Passport Information
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (Ontario)
- Ontario O. Reg. 364/20: Rules for Areas at Step 3 and at the Roadmap Exit Step
- Proof of Vaccination Requirement - Support for Residents
- Who is considered fully vaccinated in Ontario?
- How to access proof of vaccination
- Submitting out of province immunization documents
- Medical exemptions to COVID-19 vaccination
- Which settings will require proof of vaccination to enter
- Using your Vaccination Receipt: Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccinated Against COVID-19? What does it mean to me?
- Proof of Vaccination Requirement - Support for Businesses
Town Health Information
- Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
- Visit the SMDHU for information on Social Gatherings, Events, Winter Celebrations and Holidays
- Simcoe Muskoka Health Stats - stay up to date on local case status
- SMDHU Videos - Medical Officer of Health shares local public health information
- Stop the Spread - wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer, sneeze and cough into your sleeve, avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, avoid contact with people who are sick, stay home if you are sick
- Face Coverings are Required in all indoor public spaces
- Ontario Ministry of Health - Use the MOH's Self Assessment Tool
- Health Canada
- Collingwood General & Marine Hospital
- Collingwood's COVID-19 Assessment Centre
Information For Businesses
- Test Kits for Businesses:
- COVID-19 Business Recovery Resources (Collingwood)
- Webinars - learn how employers and employees can manage through a rapidly changing economic climate
- Business Development Centre in Downtown Collingwood - Get advice from our team of experts
- Sign up for Weekly Updates on COVID-19 Business Support
- Resources for Artists and the Arts Community (Collingwood)
- Water Services Checklist - Follow these steps to flush your internal plumbing system if it hasn't been used in at least 3 to 4 days.
- Resources to prevent COVID-19 in the workplace - sector-specific guidelines and posters to help protect workers, customers, and the general public.
- Have PPE or Need PPE? - Collingwood Optimist Club is coordinating supply and distribution firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Connection 211 - Help is just a phone call away. Please call 211 if you are in need of help. The 2-1-1 Helpline is available 24/7 in 150 languages
- Thank You Front-Line Heroes - print and hang this poster in your front window to show your support.
- Mental Health & Addictions Support - access online or by phone
- Town of Collingwood's Initial Response to COVID-19 (March 2020)
- Updates from Mayor Brian Saunderson - weekly updates on Peak FM, Max FM, and Rogers TV
- Pandemic Response & Recovery Guide
- Screening Procedure
- Mail Handling & Deliveries
- Case Management
- Cash Handling & Processing Payments
- Contractor Pre-Screening
- In-Person Gatherings
- Office Cleaning
- Vehicle Cleaning Procedure
Other Important Information
- State of Emergency Measures for Businesses (January 12, 2021)
- Reopening Ontario - a framework for reopening our Province
- Financial Support for Seniors, Parents, Students, Workers, Indigenous Peoples, and Vulnerable Peoples
- Financial Support - help for basic needs, changes in renting, electricity bills, etc.
- Need A Job?
- Ontario Works Support - for those who do not qualify for Federal financial assistance programs
- Report Price Gouging Related to COVID-19 - Ontario wants to protect consumers from being exploited
- Social Services Relief Funding - Province to support Food Banks, Homeless Shelters, and Individuals
- Residential Relief Support - supports programming to help people with special needs, gender based violence, and indigenous peoples
- Rent Changes - help for landlords and tenants
- COVID-19 Economic Response Plan - Federal support for people facing unemployment, are sick or quarantined, low-income, unable to work, seniors, students, and general support for individuals.
- Government Takes Action on COVID-19
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit - provides a taxable benefit of $2,000 a month for up to 4 months
- Employment Insurance benefits and leave