2019 Collingwood Elvis Festival Offers Immersive “Homecoming” Experience
Festival’s 25th anniversary filled with thrilling events and Elvis Tribute Artists from around the globe.
The Collingwood Elvis Festival will celebrate in style for its 25th anniversary with Signature Events, the Classic Car Parade, and some exciting new international Elvis Tribute Artists, along with many returning fan favorites. From July 26 to 28, spend a weekend in Collingwood celebrating and reminiscing with fans, friends, and family. This is the Collingwood Elvis Festival ‘Homecoming,’ and you are welcome to release your inner Elvis! Limited tickets are available at www.collingwoodelvisfestival.com.
An Incredible Line-up of Elvis Tribute Artists
This year’s 25th anniversary celebrations have attracted 16 returning champions, more than 25 professionals, and four youth competitors, as well as international Ultimate Champions Dean Z, Shawn Klush, Gordon Hendricks, and Jay Dupuis.
A Better Way to Experience Elvis Tribute Artists
Fans can now save 10 percent on the Signature Events with a new 3-pack general admission package for the Semi-Finals, Saturday Night Homecoming, and Sunday Grand Finals! It’s only $81.00 + taxes & fees, so get in on the savings!
- Saturday Semi-Finals Signature Showcase, presented by Living Water Resort & Spa, begins at 11 AM at the Eddie Bush Memorial Arena. The top-30 Elvis Tribute Artists will compete before a panel of experienced judges. This show will also feature special guest appearances by international Ultimate Champions Gordon Hendricks and Jay Dupuis.
- Saturday Night Homecoming Signature Showcase begins at 8 PM at the Eddie Bush Memorial Arena. The Collingwood Elvis Festival’s 25th anniversary celebrates with memories of Elvis and will feature all-star performances by your host and two-time Grand Champion Ray Guillemette, Jr., two-time Grand Champion Pete Paquette, the 2018 Youth Champion Connor Russo, the 2018 Grand Champion Tim E. Hendry, and Ultimate Champions Dean Z and Shawn Klush.
- Sunday Grand Finals Signature Showcase begins at 1 PM at the Eddie Bush Memorial Arena. The best of the best for 2019 will perform! New Champions will be crowned and the Ultimate Representative will be chosen to proceed to Memphis, TN to represent our Festival. A special guest appearance will be announced!
- Online at www.collingwoodelvisfestival.com
- By phone toll-free to Theatre Collingwood at 1-866-382-2200 or locally at 705-445-2200
- Hours are Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM
Collingwood Elvis Festival Returning in 2020 under new management
At the June 10, 2019 Council Meeting, the Town of Collingwood Council has decided to transition the management of the Collingwood Elvis Festival, through the municipal special event permitting process. For the 2020 Collingwood Elvis Festival, applicants are welcome on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
The municipal special event permitting process requires that applicants meet all conditions put forward by the permitting signing authorities (Clerk, PRC Department, Fire Department, OPP, Public Works, and BIA for events proposed for the Downtown BIA district) and detailed at www.collingwood.ca. Applicants would also be responsible for securing a license through EPE. The Town looks forward to providing advice and corporate knowledge on past programming and operational best practices to the management successor in an effort to maintain the Festival’s quality standards and brand reputation.
About the Collingwood Elvis Festival
Over its 25-year history, the Collingwood Elvis Festival has attracted thousands of visitors from all over the world. The festival is a celebration of the life and times of Elvis Presley and his influence on various musical genres, the popular culture of his time, and an entire era of fans and artists who have carried lasting memories of his impact on the world. It has been recognized as the world’s largest annual gathering of Elvis Tribute Artists and a Top 100 festival by Festivals & Events Ontario. In addition to the three Signature Events, there are Elvis Tribute Artists performing at many associated venues as well as the two stages on Hurontario Street, which also features the Vendor Walk and ElvisYourselvis, an interactive station that measures how well a person mimics the moves of a of Elvis.
OLG, Living Water Resort & Spa, Blue Mountain Resort, The Westin Trillium House, Enbridge, are main sponsors of the 2019 Collingwood Elvis Festival.
Stay tuned for more amazing event features and latest updates at www.facebook.com/ExperienceCollingwood.