Collingwood Museum to Re-open For Self-guided Tours on September 9
Beginning Wednesday, September 9, visitors and local residents will be able to book a self-guided tour of the Museum’s exhibit gallery. Groups will be limited to 10 individuals and each group will have exclusive access during their tour time.
Self-guided tours will be available on the hour, between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, lasting 45 minutes in duration.
For the safety of visitors and staff, please note the following changes:
- All tours must be booked in advance
- A mask must be worn at all times within the building
- Visitors must follow a defined pathway through the exhibit gallery
- There will be sanitization between tours, and high-touch exhibits that cannot be easily sanitized have been removed
- Public washrooms will not be available, so please plan accordingly
Admission to the Collingwood Museum is by donation, with a suggested $3 donation per person.
Museum staff will be available to receive bookings beginning on Tuesday, September 8 at 705-445-4811 Ext 7211.
The Collingwood Museum gift shop continues to offer curbside pick-up of prepaid items, using a convenient appointment-based approach.
The Town of Collingwood continues to follow the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit’s guidelines on the safe reopening of facilities.
For more information on the status of the Town’s facilities and programs, please visit www.collingwood.ca