Council Highlights - Monday, May 13, 2019
May 13, 2019
The Rogers TV broadcast of this meeting will be available online at rogerstv.com.
- Clerk Almas showcased the new Town of Collingwood municipal website (www.collingwood.ca) and Engage Collingwood public engagement platform (https://engage.collingwood.ca/).
Corporate & Community Services Standing Committee:
- Council approved the new Video Surveillance Policy.
- Council approved Condenser Tower Replacement at the Curling Club.
- Council approved the Harbourview West Boardwalk Project
- Council approved amendments to the Communications Protocol by replacing Section 4.5 on Issues Management.
- Council approved reconsideration of amendments to a development proposal at 580-590 Sixth Street, and proceeded to grant draft approval to subdivision plans and approved the Official Plan and Zoning By-law amendments at this location.
- Councillor Madigan requested that all Councillors be notified of all requests made to Staff by individual Council Members.
- Councillor Hamlin suggested the Walkable City book as a good read.
- Councillor Comi commented on Asset Sale Proceeds public engagement efforts.
- Council proceeded in camera for an update on the Judicial Inquiry.
Agendas and Minutes are available online at: https://collingwood.civicweb.net