Need a Marriage License?
Clerk Services is pleased to announce the following services soon to be available:
- Marriage Licences will be available on an appointment only basis starting August 4, 2020.
- Civil marriage ceremonies will be offered starting Friday, September 4, 2020.
If you were issued a licence between December 1, 2019 and the date in which the State of Emergency was declared by the Province, those specific marriage licences will be valid for up to 24 months from the date it was issued. Please visit ServiceOntario for more details.
Need a document commissioned? Give us a call at 705-445-1030 or send us an email email@example.com. An appointment may be required depending on the type of document requiring signature.
The Town will be following the recommendations from the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit to ensure patrons and staff are kept safe as we re-open the Town Hall to the public. In keeping with these recommended guidelines, the Town is taking the following precautions:
- Limiting the number of patrons inside the building at any given time.
- Asking all customers to wear non-medical masks or face coverings. While masks or face coverings will be required, it is understood that special accommodations may be required for children, people with disabilities, or individuals with specific medical conditions.
- Maintaining physical distance whenever possible. Attendees of Town Hall on days when it is open are asked to please follow the instructions of staff and signage that will be in place to ensure safe spacing and movement when inside Town Hall.
We continue to encourage the public to reach out to our customer service team by phone, email or online whenever possible, especially to confirm that the service you are seeking is available before you attend Town Hall. Please call: 705-445-1030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org