NOTICE - Health Unit requires Face Coverings when riding Collingwood Public Transit
Please take notice that as of Monday, July 13, 2020, when you use Collingwood public transit service, you will be required to wear a face covering.
A face covering means a medical or non-medical mask or other face covering such as a bandana or scarf that covers the mouth and nose.
Children under the age of 2 or those under 5 who cannot be persuaded, are not required to wear a face covering, as well as individuals whose health or ability, or cultural or religious reasons would prevent them from doing so. No proof of exemption is required.
- Maintain physical distancing
- Stay home if ill and get tested for COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Video: how to wear your non-medical mask properly.
- Sew and no-sew instructions for how to make a cloth mask