Parks & Facilities Rentals
The Town's Parks, Recreation & Culture Department offers a variety of parks and facility rental options. When planning your next special event, consider one of our parks, arenas, meeting rooms or sports fields.
New this Season: Book the Outdoor Rink online!
For the 2022/2023 Winter Season, you can now book our Outdoor Rink online via PerfectMind. To book online:
- Check for status updates about the Outdoor Rink on our Skating Page.
- Create/log in to your recreation account
- Select the Book Facility tab from your personal profile
- Select Outdoor Rink (ODR)
- Search the calendar and select your desired date/time. Please note, for last minute bookings less than 48 hours or more than 60 days from today, you would be required to contact Customer Service.
- Follow the process to confirm your booking and make payment.
- Sign and return the rental agreement by email to email@example.com
For all other booking inquiries, please contact Customer Service by phone at 705-445-1030 x3382, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eddie Bush Memorial Arena - Ice or Summer Floor Rental
Central Park Arena
Central Park Outdoor Rink
Soccor Pitches: Fisher Field
Baseball Diamonds: Central Park
Multi-Use Tennis Courts: Mair Mills, Kinsmen Park, Princeton Shores
Centennial Aquatic Centre
Sunset Point Park & Pavilion
The Arboretum & Pergola
Old Village Park
Central Park Arena Meeting Room
Central Park Arena Mezzanine
Collingwood Curling Club Lounge
Rental fees are dependent on location, time of use, and degree of public access among other factors. Please see our Fees & Charges listing for a full breakdown of fees.
PRC Fees and Services Charges are listed by:
• Port of Collingwood
• Rentals - Parks/Fields
• Rentals - Service
• Rentals - Facilities
• Special Event Permits
• Collingwood Museum
For the purposes of the Parks, Recreation & Culture Department of the Town of Collingwood, a special event will be defined as a one-time or infrequently occurring event outside normal programs or activities of the organizing body and/or host facility. All special events taking place on municipal property require a Special Event permit. There are specific timelines which must be adhered to if your event is to be approved and issued a Special Event permit. Please see the Special Events Permit Application and Municipal Alcohol Policy for full details.