Strategic Financial Plan
A Strategic Financial Plan has been identified as a key priority for the Town of Collingwood, as the municipality faces increasing financial pressures. Information on the process of developing a plan, as well as important documents, contacts and meeting information will be posted to this page. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of the page to reach Town staff.
The following documents were presented to Council at the December 15, 2014 Council Meeting. They were referred to the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee for review.
- Assessment of the Town of Collingwood’s Financial Health, Prepared by BMA Management Consulting Inc.(December 2014) - Report (PDF)
- Policy Paper No. 1 - Debt (PDF)
- Policy Paper No. 2 - Reserve and Reserve Funds (PDF)
- Policy Paper No. 3 - Capital Asset Management Plan (PDF)
- Policy Paper No. 4 - Capital Project Prioritization Strategy (PDF)
If you have a question, comment or other feedback, feel free to call Town Hall at 705-445-1030, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the feedback form below.