Customer Service Standards
Our Customer Service Ambassadors are committed to providing a positive experience to our customers.
We commit to the following service standards for all requests that are directed to our team via the following channels below:
- Town Hall Service Counter: we aim for wait times to be less than 10 minutes, unless advised otherwise.
- Phone: Our Ambassadors are available by phone at 705-445-1030, press 0 at the beginning of the phone menu or if you reach a staff member voicemail to be redirected to customer service. Our Customer Service Ambassadors aim to answer calls live, however voicemail will be returned within 1 business day.
- Email & Online: messages sent to email@example.com or using the "Contact a Department" form on our website are answered within 5 business days, however most will receive a reply within 1-2 business days.
- Mail & Fax: mail and fax correspondence is monitored daily Monday to Friday. Queries are forwarded to the expert department to be processed.
- Social Media: responses to input and questions posted on our Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) are on a best effort basis. It is recommended that citizens requesting a response use one of the other available contact methods.
- We will work to ensure our services are accessible for all of our customers
- Residents and visitors may request an accessible format or communication support for services, programs or documents
- We are committed to promoting inclusivity and equity in Collingwood. We believe residents, staff and visitors should be treated with dignity and respect.
Staff have the right to work in an environment that is free from abuse or harassment. Threatening, intimidating or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
Customer Service Ambassadors are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please visit our Services & Facilities Impacts page for the latest updates.
Do you have a compliment or complaint? We would like to know!
Take a moment to complete our Customer Service Satisfaction Survey to provide your feedback. Please indicate in the comments if you would like to be contacted further about this feedback or have an unresolved concern that you need assistance with.