D11617 The Shipyards – Block 4 – Condominium E
D11617 Site Plan Application and File No.: D14417 Zoning By-Law Amendments
North Pine Street and Side Launch Way, Collingwood, ON
F. S Collingwood Development Ltd.,
Anthony Di Santo
Senior Planner, Trevor Houghton
The proposal being brought forward pertains to Block 4, inclusive of Condo E. Condo E permits a total of 28 units, 56 residential parking spaces and 32 visitor parking spaces. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for developer information links.
Site plan application for Condo E of Block 4 of the Shipyards Development the proposal includes the following:
- Building A- (3) Single Storey Bungalows
- Building B (4) Single Storey Bungalows
- Building C - (5) Single Storey Bungalows
- Building D- (4) Single Storey Bungalows
- Building E - (5) Single Storey Bungalows
- Building F- (4) Single Storey Bungalows
- Building G - (3) Single Storey Bungalows
- Total Proposed GFA- 5,282.39 square meters
- Total Proposed Units- 28
- Residential Parking - 56 spaces
- Visitor Parking - 32 spaces
The comments above are made to the best of our knowledge using all of the information and resources available at the posting time. The information contained herein is believed to be correct, however, the Town assumes no liability for negligence, inaccuracies or omissions. Please contact Planning Services at 705-445-1290. You are welcome to make a personal examination of the applicable information at Planning Services located at 55 Ste. Marie Street, Unit 302, Collingwood, Ontario. We are situated in the Municipal Offices on the 3rd floor of Collingwood Public Library.
Individuals who make written submissions with respect to a Planning Act application should be aware that their submission and any personal information in their correspondence will become part of the public record and made available to the Applicant, Committee and Council.