Customer Service Standards
Our Customer Service Ambassadors are committed to providing a positive experience to our customers.
We commit to the following service standards for all requests that are directed to our team via the following channels below:
- Town Hall Service Counter: we aim for wait times to be less than 10 minutes, unless advised otherwise.
- Phone: Our Ambassadors are available by phone at 705-445-1030, press 0 at the beginning of the phone menu or if you reach a staff member voicemail to be redirected to customer service. Our Customer Service Ambassadors aim to answer calls live, however voicemail will be returned within 1 business day.
- Email & Online: messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the "Contact a Department" form on our website are answered within 5 business days, however most will receive a reply within 1-2 business days.
- Mail & Fax: mail and fax correspondance is monitored daily Monday to Friday. Queries are forwarded to the expert department to be processed.
- Social Media: responses to input and questions posted on our Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) are on a best effort basis. It is recommended that citizens requesting a response use one of the other available contact methods.
Customer Service Ambassadors are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note during the COVID-19 pandemic, some facilities are working within alternate protocols. Please visit our Services & Facilities Impacts page for the latest updates.