Application Minor Variance, Special Permission or Consent

These documents are legal documens will you please use your print dialogue box and choose legal sized paper prior to printing. 

You may now submit your application via our Public Portal

This application is for submission to the Committee of Adjustment to apply for a minor variance or consent: 

Note:  Our flat fee is non-refundable and payable upon submission of the application.  

Consult the Treasury Departments landing page for the current Fees & Charges            

Consult these links to determine if your property falls with the jurisdiction of the Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority (NVCA)  or the Grey Sauble Conservation Authority (GSCA) additional fees and approvals may be necessary.  It would be prudent to contact them in conjunction with this application.

Here is a link to the Minor Variance

Here is a link to the Consent 

Comments The comments above are made to the best of our knowledge using all of the information and resources available at the posting time.  The information contained herein is believed to be correct, however, the Town assumes no liability for negligence, inaccuracies or omissions.  Please contact Planning Services at 705-445-1290.   You are welcome to make a personal examination of the applicable information at Planning Services located at 55 Ste. Marie Street, Unit 302, Collingwood, Ontario.  We are situated in the Municipal Offices on the 3rd floor of Collingwood Public Library. 

Planning Act Individuals who make written submissions with respect to a Planning Act application should be aware that their submission and any personal information in their correspondence will become part of the public record and made available to the Applicant, Committee and Council.