Request For By-law Enforcement Services

Service Request for By-law Enforcement 

If you would like to report a possible by-law violation, please contact us by the following ways:

  1. Submit a complaint via our online Public Portal
  2. Email at
  3. Telephone: 705-445-1030 ext. 3256
  4. In Person at Town Hall. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Please Note: In order to investigate your concerns/complaints properly, please provide us with the following information:

  • Your first and last name,
  • Your address,
  • Your phone number, and
  • The Collingwood address where the issue is or has taking place. (If it is for a vacant lot, please give a detailed description of its location).

Unless permitted by the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.56, or required as a result of disclosure, your personal information will be kept confidential. Should the matter proceed to court, it may be necessary for you to attend court as a witness to the violation.

Anonymous complaints or complaints with only partial information will not be investigated.