Report an Issue

Water Issue

To report a water issue, please fill out our online water issue form. If this is an after-hours emergency, please call 705 445-1581 and follow the prompts.

Report a Water Issue Online Form

Report a Public Works Issue

To report a Public Works Issue, please Fill out our online issue form. If this is an after-hours emergency, please call 705-445-1351 and follow the prompts.

Report a Public Works Issue

Construction Without A Permit Issue

Fill out our online Report Construction Without A Permit form to report an issue or call 705-445-1030.

Report Construction Without A Permit

Report A Coyote

If wildlife presents a nuisance to private property, landowners may wish to contact a Pest Control Service to have the animal removed and/or relocated. Pest Control Service will charge a fee for service.

Coyote Sighting Report Form

By-law Complaint

You can submit an online By-Law complaint using our Public Portal. You can also download a printable version here.

NOTICE: All complaints made to By-law Enforcement are confidential.

Submit a complaint via the Public Portal

Accessibility Barrier Feedback

The Town of Collingwood Accesibility Advisory Committee is seeking your assistance to identify and eliminate barriers within the community. If you are aware of a barrier, please take a moment to fill out this form. A printable version of this form is available here (fillable PDF).

Barrier Identification Form