Virtual Town Hall
Virtual Town Hall allows property owners to access a variety of online services including:
- View your Property Tax account and pay bills online. (A transaction fee of 2% will be applied to all credit card payments for property taxes. This fee will be used to offset the credit card processing fees being incurred.)
- Go paperless with e-billing for accounts. Property tax bills will be emailed instead of being mailed out.
- View and pay your receivables account invoices.
- Request and pay for Tax Certificates online (service for lawyers only).
- View your account mailing address and request a change.
- Complete a property search (all users)
Yes! Property tax balances or receivables invoices can be paid online by credit card using Virtual Town Hall. Please note that a transaction fee of 2% will be applied to all credit card payments for property taxes. This fee will be used to offset the credit card processing fees being incurred.
At this time, if you would like to register for pre-authorized payments, please review the details of the plans available and complete the application form found on our Pre-authorized Property Tax Payment Plans page.
Our customer service team would love to hear your feedback on Virtual Town Hall. Please contact us in the following ways:
By creating an account in Virtual Town Hall you can:
- Login any time to make a payment to your property taxes or receivables by credit card directly to your account
- Once signed up for paperless e-billing, future statements will be archived online for ease of reference, as well as emailed to you.
- Manage your mailing and email address updates online anytime.
- Tax certificates can be requested and paid for through Virtual Town Hall
- If you are a new user, please reach out to our Tax Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-445-1030 ext 3222 to help you create a login
- Once logged in, you will see an option in the top right corner to complete a New Tax Certificate request
- Search for the address and complete the necesary information to submit your request.