December 12, 2016
The preliminary 2017 Budget was presented to the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee December 7, 2016 and to Council December 12, 2016.
**Further budget discussions will take place during SIC meetings to be scheduled early in 2017 (Dates TBD). Residents are welcome to provide feedback on the preliminary budget using the feedback form below.
April 15, 2016
The 2016 Budget for the Town of Collingwood was approved on Monday, March 7, 2016.
February 27, 2016
February 24, 2016
The following documents were presented at the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Meeting of February 24, 2016.
February 3, 2016
The following documents were presented at the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Meeting of February 3, 2016.
- Budget Directions
- Tax Rate Scenarios
- Budget Suggestions - Council Direction Required
- Decision Packages
- Additional Budget Comments Received
November 30, 2015
Introduction to the 2016 Budget
The 2016 budget process continued with a meeting of the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee on November 30. The Committee received an update on the financial position of the municipality, as well as an introduction to the 2016 Budget, and an update on the status of the Asset Management Plan.
- Members of Council were invited to share any suggestions for cost savings or efficiencies by Friday, December 18, 2015 so that they could be taken into consideration for the next SIC meeting in early January. Do you have a suggestion for a cost saving or other efficiency? Use the feedback form below to share it with staff!
Need more information?
Phone: 705-445-1030 | Email: email@example.com | In person: 97 Hurontario St., 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., M-F
Please be aware that all files are presented in PDF format, and are very large sized files.
- 2015 Draft Budget - March 17, 2015 (PDF)
- 2015 Preliminary Budget - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Preliminary Budget - Decision Package Worksheets - Strategic Initiatives Committee Recommendations
Preliminary Budget Summary
10 Year Capital Forecast Summary
Annual Repayment Limit
10 Year Forecasted Debt Continuity Schedule
10 Year Tax Supported (Net) Debt Servicing Schedule
10 Year Non Tax Support Debt Servicing Schedule
General Government (PDF)
Protective Services (PDF)
Public Works & Engineering (PDF)
Environmental Services (PDF)
Social Housing (PDF)
Parks, Recreation & Culture (PDF)
Planning & Development (PDF)
Municipal Service Boards (PDF)
Non-tax supported (PDF)