Parks & Facilities
Click the markers on the map or use the amenities dropdown below to search for a park or facility. Click the list tab (above the map) to see a full list of Collingwood's parks and facilities.
The Collingwood skateboard and BMX park is a public and family facility located in Heritage Park, on Second Street between High Street and Spruce Street.
- Helmets must be worn at all times and all other safety equipment is encouraged
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited
- Refrain from the use of profanity
- Please refrain from moving park equipment
- Please refrain from littering
SKATEBOARDS, IN-LINE SKATES, BIKES AND PUSH SCOOTERS ARE WELCOME.