Location: Harbourview Park at 1 Cedar Street, Collingwood, ON.
Hours of Operation: 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., weather permitting. The Waterplay area will be closed during heavy rain or inclement weather. Please check for service disruptions before visiting.
The Awen' Waterplay features a waterfall, a splash pad, spouts, and interactive water activators. Public washrooms, change room facilities, and an outdoor shower are also available. Limited parking is available on-site. The Awen' Waterplay Area is accessible.
- The recreational space is not supervised. Parents are responsible for supervising their children.
- Use equipment as intended. Do not climb, pull, or hang on the equipment.
- Use at your own risk.
- Water socks or clean-soled shoes are recommended.
- The recommended age for this water play feature is 12 years of age and under.
- Children who are not toilet trained should wear a swim diaper covered by rubber swim pants.
- Food and drink are only permitted in designated areas.
- Do not ride bicycles, skateboards, or other wheeled elements into the water play area.
- Glass containers or grills are not permitted.
- Do not drink the water as it is chemically treated and recirculated.
- No bodily fluids or solids in the water. These include urine, blood, feces, etc.
- No running, jumping, or rough play.
- Dogs or other animals are not permitted in the Waterplay Area.
- Drugs, alcohol, smoking, vaping, electronic cigarettes, or chewing tobacco are not permitted in the Waterplay Area.
- Weapons, fighting, profanity, or vulgar language are not permitted in the Waterplay Area.
- Vandals will be prosecuted.