Resources for Arts & Culture
2020/2021 has presented extraordinary challenges for artists and arts & culture organizations in our community. Below are some announcements and resources that may be helpful.
Community Recreation & Culture Grant Program: Grants to Collingwood-based non-profit organizations.
County of Simcoe: Culture Tourism and Sport Grant
- Ontario Trillium Foundation Resilient Communities Fund for non-profit organizations.
- Grants and Awards, Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries
- Available Funding Opportunities from the Ontario Government
- Ontario Arts Council Grants
- Creative Grants, Province of Ontario
- Ontario's Performing Arts Funders Who's Who, Ontario Presents
- Funding Resources, Artscape
- Major Festivals and Events Support Initiative in southern Ontario
- Funding for southern Ontario organizations
- Professional Development for Artists, Canada Council
- Canada Media Fund
- Creative Collingwood Symposium: Annual gathering for creative entrepreneurs, businesses and non-profits.
- CARFAC Canadian Artists Represention: Resources for Canada's professional visual artists.
- The Canadian Dance Assembly: Tools and supports for Canada's professional dance sector.
- Ontario Non-Profit Network: Policy, advocacy and services for non-profits in Ontario.
- Canadian Independent Music Association: Resources for Canada's music industry.
- Canadian Actors Equity Association: Represents artists working in theatre, opera and dance.
- County of Simcoe Ask an Expert series featuring topics such as marketing and business.
- SGB Small Business Enterprise Centre webinars with the Digital Service Squad.
- Let's Get Digital South Georgian Bay Facebook Chat Group.
- Business and the Arts webseries to share approaches and best practices.
- Artscape Daniels Launchpad virtual programming for artists and arts organizations.
- The Generator: Mentoring, teaching and innocation incubator for independent artists.
- Business Skills for Artists: Springboard for the Arts
- Creative City Network of Canada: Cultural planning and publications
- Work In Culture: Support to artists, creatives and cultural workers.