The Centennial Aquatic Centre is currently closed as per the requirements of the current Provinical lockdown.
Please continue to visit this website for the most up-to-date information.
Centennial Aquatic Centre is located in Heritage Park at the corners of Third Street and Spruce Street (451 Third Street). **Google Link** It is operated by the Town of Collingwood Parks, Recreation and Culture Department. Contact our Recreation Service Advisor at 705-444-2500 x3382 for more information.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to click the link above to create your account or to update your login credentials so that you are prepared to register for swim times when they become available. Registration for swim time slots will be available 72 hours in advance. Due to current building capacity restrictions, please arrive 10 minutes before your registered swim time.
For the safety of all participants and staff, please note the following changes:
- Bather loads have been decreased
- A mask must be worn at all times within the building, except when in the pool
- Change rooms and lockers will NOT be available. Please arrive dressed for your swim and leave your valuables at home.
- Swim equipment will not be available for use at the pool. You may bring your own and disinfect at the door. Snorkels are not permitted at this time.
- PFD's will NOT be available at the pool. Participants can bring their own flotation device, however only those with Transport Canada, Canadian Coastguard or CSA approval will be permitted
**Physical distancing must be observed before, during, and after swims
Admittance Policy Updated:
We have new safety measures in addition to our existing admission standards.
- Participants 14 years of age and under MUST be accompanied by a guardian who is a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Each guardian must be in the pool and may only bring a maximum of four children between the ages of 6 and 14, and maximum of two under 6 years of age.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres/6 feet is enforced and must be maintained throughout the swim (with the exception of those who are within your group)
- Admission is limited to five people per group
For Lane Swims:
Appointment spaces are limited to a total of six swimmers in the large pool (one per lane) to ensure physical distancing requirements. If you wish to use equipment, you must bring your own and disinfect at the door. Snorkels will not be allowed at this time.
For Open Swims:
Appointment spaces are limited to 3 families (max of 5 per family) in the main pool and 1 family (max of 5) in the Warm Water Pool. Please call Parks, Recreation & Culture to book Open Swim times, 705-444-2500.
These programs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Should the Town of Collingwood cancel programs beyond the control of our patrons, a credit will be processed to your account to use for a future activity.
Refunds will not be issued for "no shows". If you cannot make your scheduled time, please call the Parks, Recreation & Culture Department to request a transfer to another day/time. Transfers can only be accommodated if space is available.
Current Pass Holders:
All passes will remain on hold until more programs and services can be offered. All registrants must pre-pay online while booking their swim.
AquaFit & Aqua Therapy:
We are currently aiming to bring AquaFit classes back at the beginning of November. There will be a class limit total of 25 - 3 in the Warm Water Pool and 22 in the Main Pool properly spaced to adhere to physical distancing requirements.
Unfortunately, Aqua Therapy will not be returning at this time due to the 3 person limit in the Warm Water Pool. You may reserve a spot in the Warm Water Pool during our lane swim times to get in and do your own therapeutic work in the pool if you desire.
Features of the Facility
- Upgraded 6-lane, 25m pool
- Accessible warm-water pool
- Multi-purpose room that overlooks both pools
- Interior spectator seating for 250 people
- Accessible/Family change room
- Daylighting roof panels to maximize natural light
- Four insulated doors to allow for an open environment in favourable weather
- HVAC system throughout the facility
|Water Capacity:||540,000 litres|
|Width:||12 metres/6 lanes|
|Depth (Shallow):||1.1 metres|
|Depth (Deep):||3.0 metres|
|Diving Board:||1 metre|
|Patron Limit:||170 people in pool or on deck|
Facility Rental Contact
To rent the Centennial Aquatic Centre, contact our Recreation Service Advisor at 705-444-2500 ext. 3382, email@example.com
Centennial Aquatic Centre offers various programs outlined by Lifesaving Society standards. We offer public swims, Aquafit, lane swims, Learn to Swim lessons, Lifesaving Leadership courses and First Aid & Standard CPR.
Swim Admissions- All prices below are inclusive to HST
Frequent Swim Card
Twelve- Month Pass
Toddler (under 2)
* Family Note: Family includes up to a maximum of two adults and three children
The Collingwood Aquatic Centre offers Lifesaving Leadership courses which prepare participants to become National Lifeguard Service certified. These courses are suitable for swimmers between 8 and 15 years of age. Beginning with the Canadian Swim Patrol, progressing to three Bronze medal awards.Click here for lesson brochure to review course dates and times.
Swim lesson registration is available at the Centennial Aquatic Centre, 451 Third Street. For more information or to register drop in or call today! (705) 444-2500 ext 3382.