Program Registrations - New Account Creation
The Town of Collingwood has launched a new online recreation registration system. This new system will allow you to search, register, and pay for your favourite programs from the comfort of your own home - any device, any day, any time!
You will need to set up a new recreation account to register for recreation programs. It's easy to do and takes less than 2 minutes.
Emails to Customers
Our new online registration system has the following URL: https://townofcollingwood.perfectmind.com and emails from our new system come from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not SPAM, you can trust that it is from the Town of Collingwood and is secure.
We are here to help during hours of operation, in-person at the Centennial Aquatic Centre, over the phone at 705-444-2500 x3382, or email at email@example.com.
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Even if you have previously registered for a program, or you have a membership, you will need to create a new account.
- Enter your name and details. Make sure that the primary contact is over 19 years of age.
- Once you have created your account you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your login and temporary password. You will then be prompted to log back in and finish building your family account.
- Enter details for all of your family members. Please note that you will not be able to change birth dates online after entering them for the first time, changes will require proof of age at our facility.
- Emails from our new system will come from email@example.com
Why are you switching to a new system?
We are currently using a dated recreation software application that is being discontinued by the supplier. This has provided us with a great opportunity to secure a contemporary recreation application to better serve our customers.
Will my account information be automatically updated into the new system?
Parks, Recreation, and Culture staff will not be migrating past account information over to the new system. All new and returning members/clients are encouraged to create a new account prior to registration.
How can I find out what my password is?
Go to the "Login" screen and press "Forgot your password" and follow the instructions. Check your email inbox for mail with the subject line: "Your Login Information for Town of Collingwood” or “Your Password”. The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and will include your temporary assigned password to login.
What if I don't have an email address?
You can set up your account and register in person or over the phone at the Centennial Aquatic Centre
How will customers' personal information be secured in the new registration system?
Our new system meets the industry standard for encryption and security measures to protect people’s personal information.
At the same time, we strongly encourage our users to choose a strong password and also be diligent in protecting their personal information and account details.
Can I withdraw from a program online?
Yes, it is possible to withdrawal online 24 hrs after you have made payment. To withdraw from a program that you’re registered in online you need to do the following:
- Log into your account
- Select the person whose course information you want to view
- Scroll down to "schedules" and click to expand
- The courses which you have registered for will appear in the calendar, but you may find it easier to "switch to list view".
- Find the course you would like to withdraw from and click on "Actions" on the right hand side
- Select withdraw
There are a few courses where we are experiencing technical issues, which we are working to correct. Plus some courses do not allow online withdrawals. If you experience problems, please call us on 705-444-2500.