2020 Draft Budget (Thursday, December 5)
- 2020 Draft Budget - Supplementary Information (Thursday, December 5)
- 2020 Draft Budget - Highlights (Thursday, December 5)
Provide feedback on the 2020 Draft Budget:
Engagement Opportunities & More Information:
- Visit Engage Collingwood
- 2019 Final Budget (PDF) (Approved Monday, March 25, 2019)
- 2019 Budget By-law (Approved Monday, March 25, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Budget (PDF) (Monday, March 4, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Budget - Supplementary Information (PDF) (Monday, March 4, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Budget Preliminary Presentation (PDF) (presented at the Monday, March 4, 2019 Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Meeting)
- 2019 Draft Budget Highlights (PDF)
- 2019 Draft Service Enhancements Summary (PDF) (Thursday, March 14, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Service Enhancements Summary (PDF) (Monday, March 18, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Tax Rate Scenarios (PDF) (Monday, March 18, 2019)
Provide feedback on the 2019 Budget:
2018 Draft Budget (PDF)
Departmental Business Plans
- Overview - CAO and Treasurer
- Public Works & Engineering (Incl. Transit, Fleet & Facilities, Environmental Services, Airport)
- Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Planning & Building
- Fire Services
- Clerk Services
February 5, 2018
The 2018 Preliminary Budget was presented to the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee on February 5, 2018.
Check this page, our weekly Town Page or our corporate Social Media accounts for details of upcoming SIC meetings and Public Meetings to discuss the 2018 Draft Budget.
Need more information?
Phone: 705-445-1030 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | In person: 97 Hurontario St., 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., M-F
December 12, 2016
The preliminary 2017 Budget was presented to the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee December 7, 2016 and to Council December 12, 2016
Further budget discussions will take place during upcoming meetings.
Public Input Opportunities:
Strategic Initiatives Committee Meeting
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
9:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Town Hall, 97 Hurontario Street
Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Council Chambers, Town Hall, 97 Hurontario Street.
Residents are welcome to provide feedback on the preliminary budget using the feedback form below.
April 15, 2016
The 2016 Budget for the Town of Collingwood was approved on Monday, March 7, 2016.
February 27, 2016
February 24, 2016
The following documents were presented at the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Meeting of February 24, 2016.
- Corporate Services – Electronic Records Management Project
- Corporate Services – Integrated Work Management Software
- Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Public Works/Transportation/Environmental
- Water Reconciliation
February 3, 2016
The following documents were presented at the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Meeting of February 3, 2016.
- Budget Directions
- Tax Rate Scenarios
- Budget Suggestions - Council Direction Required
- Decision Packages
- Additional Budget Comments Received
November 30, 2015
- Introduction to the 2016 Budget
- The 2016 budget process continued with a meeting of the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee on November 30. The Committee received an update on the financial position of the municipality, as well as an introduction to the 2016 Budget, and an update on the status of the Asset Management Plan.
- Members of Council were invited to share any suggestions for cost savings or efficiencies by Friday, December 18, 2015 so that they could be taken into consideration for the next SIC meeting in early January. Do you have a suggestion for a cost saving or other efficiency? Use the feedback form below to share it with staff!
Please be aware that all files are presented in PDF format, and are very large sized files.
Preliminary Budget Summary
10 Year Capital Forecast Summary
Annual Repayment Limit
10 Year Forecasted Debt Continuity Schedule
10 Year Tax Supported (Net) Debt Servicing Schedule
10 Year Non Tax Support Debt Servicing Schedule
General Government (PDF)
Protective Services (PDF)
Public Works & Engineering (PDF)
Environmental Services (PDF)
Social Housing (PDF)
Parks, Recreation & Culture (PDF)
Planning & Development (PDF)
Municipal Service Boards (PDF)
Non-tax supported (PDF)