2022 Municipal Budget Brochure - published on February 16th, 2022
2022 Municipal Budget Final (approved on December 20th 2021 - updated copy to include "Transfers to Capital" - published on January 13, 2022)
Budget Presentation Draft 4 (presented on December 13th, 2021)
Budget Presentation Draft 3 (presented on December 7th, 2021)
Budget Presentation Draft 3 (Public Engagement Sessions - November 30th, 2021)
Budget Presentation Draft 2 (presented on November 17th, 2021)
Staff Report - 2021-23 - 2022 Municipal 3rd Draft Budget (Special SIC December 7th, 2021)
Staff Report - 2021-18 - Significant Preliminary Operating Budget Requests (SIC October 4th, 2021)
Staff Report - 2021-16 - 2022 Budget Guidelines (SIC September 7th, 2021)
To see a full list of the Budget Timeline and other Engagement Opportunities:
- 2019 Final Budget (PDF) (Approved Monday, March 25, 2019)
- 2019 Budget By-law (Approved Monday, March 25, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Budget (PDF) (Monday, March 4, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Budget - Supplementary Information (PDF) (Monday, March 4, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Budget Preliminary Presentation (PDF) (presented at the Monday, March 4, 2019 Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee Meeting)
- 2019 Draft Budget Highlights (PDF)
- 2019 Draft Service Enhancements Summary (PDF) (Thursday, March 14, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Service Enhancements Summary (PDF) (Monday, March 18, 2019)
- 2019 Draft Tax Rate Scenarios (PDF) (Monday, March 18, 2019)
2018 Draft Budget (PDF)
Departmental Business Plans
- Overview - CAO and Treasurer
- Public Works & Engineering (Incl. Transit, Fleet & Facilities, Environmental Services, Airport)
- Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Planning & Building
- Fire Services
- Clerk Services
February 5, 2018
The 2018 Preliminary Budget was presented to the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee on February 5, 2018.
Check this page, our weekly Town Page or our corporate Social Media accounts for details of upcoming SIC meetings and Public Meetings to discuss the 2018 Draft Budget.
December 12, 2016
The preliminary 2017 Budget was presented to the Strategic Initiatives Standing Committee December 7, 2016 and to Council December 12, 2016
Further budget discussions will take place during upcoming meetings.
Public Input Opportunities:
Strategic Initiatives Committee Meeting
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
9:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Town Hall, 97 Hurontario Street
Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
Council Chambers, Town Hall, 97 Hurontario Street.
Residents are welcome to provide feedback on the preliminary budget using the feedback form below.